How do you know it`s a calling?
1. listen and be attentive to your surroundings
2. get your ego out of the way
3. be open to ideas all the time.
• Four Power Points of a Calling
1. Each calling is unique to each individual. You simply cannot say no. Is coaching something that you simply cannot say no to?
2. A calling requires certain preconditions. One is talent. One is love, love of the drudgery it involves. Do you LOVE the work involved. Planning practices, scouting, looking at video, developing players individual fundamentals, and taking the time to put together your program?
3. A true calling reveals its presence by the enjoyment and sense of renewed energies its practice yields us. Do you feel like the harder you work, the better you feel?
4. Callings are not usually easy to discover. Course corrections and many failed attempts mark the journey. Have you pursued other "vocations" and found that coaching is what you NEED to do?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you are being called to coach. The young basketball players of the world DESERVE to have people who feel that strongly and have the kind of passion about their profession that makes the experience the most enjoyable for everybody involved.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.