The following dribbling drills are described in detail at basketballtips.com under "dribbling drills." They could become your "Daily Dozen" at the beginning of every practice, before even shooting around.
1. Side to Side Right Hand
2. Side to Side Left Hand
3. Front to Back Left Hand
4. Front to Back Right Hand
5. Side to Side Left Hand Behind the Back
6. Side to Side Right Hand Behind the Back
7. Crossover Dribble Left to Right in Place
8. Dribble Around Right Leg
9. Dribble Around Left Leg
10. Figure Eight Dribble with Right Hand Only
11. Figure Eight Dribble with Left Hand Only
12. Spider Dribble (two taps in front, two taps in back...)
Daily work at these drills should develop your ballhandling and increase your confidence under pressure.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.